On 29/11/2012 13:26, Bruno Dilly wrote:

so I'm reverting it.
not cool just letting the build of the library broken for days.

It's a bit hard trying to figure out what should be the issue found
since only this
patch was provided, no mention to the bug.

I've tried some combinations of configure options / dependencies and found one,
when trying to make distcheck with re2c installed. I've committed a patch
that apparently fix it. If it wasn't your issue, please send the log
to this list,
so we can properly fix it.

Thanks,

Hello, here is what happens with your revert, on archlinux : http://pastebin.com/d3HSqj0e