Daniel,

It should be installed (as I've said before) see
http://sourceware.org/gdb/onlinedocs/gdb/Python.html for more info.
Then it'll be just a matter of loading the script and using it (or possibly
it'll get loaded automatically). Also, as I said, I think eo_jump is a
terrible name and it should be changed to eo_step.

Actually, reading back the thread, you didn't comment on any of my messages.

Tom.