Gustavo Barbieri raised a concern about the lifecycle of objects and
proxies in edbus: if 2 e17 modules are using the same object path
or interface and one of them is unloaded, the object/proxy it's using
will end up being freed.

So we changed edbus_object_get() and edbus_proxy_get() to always
increase the refcount of the object/proxy returned. Now each call to
edbus_{object,proxy}_get() needs to be followed by
edbus_{object,proxy}_unref() when it's not needed anymore.

We already made the necessary changes to all projects using edbus in
our SVN. If you are using edbus in a project outside of svn, please
take a look on the changes we made recently to ethumb, eve, enjoy and
efreet regarding this.