hi,

based on the recent thread, it seems the AUTHORS file should only be for
developers, yes?

I ask because we have an entry in the E17 AUTHORS file, "Nicolas Beaumont
<nicolas.beaum...@gmail.com>" which was added by cedric in r80043. this person,
who I think should receive proper credit, has not contributed any code--he
provided a couple pictures for wallpaper.

unless I'm mistaken, this person should not be listed with the developers, and
his works also need to have proper COPYING notices.

thoughts?