eeze is already installed and the modules dbus extension is already loaded.
I think it has to do with systemd that arch has switched to replacing its
rc.conf startup file, because before they did that I was not having any
problems. It is handles permissions much differently then before. I just
installed lxde from the arch repo and now everything is working as far as
all audio cds, external drives, power (shutdown, suspend, etc), and even
the sound. On e17's last update from the arch repo the sound had broken.

Here is the version of e17 arch ihas in its repos enlightenment17-0.17.0-1
well I better go, talk to you later.