On Wed, 02 Jan 2013 23:07:01 +0100 Thomas Sachau <to...@gentoo.org> said:

> I have some more or less randomly happening segfaults of e (0.17.0
> release) with efl libs (1.7.4 release), when a HUD shows over a window.
> It seems to happen more often, when the window itself gets moved, sample
> screenshot (HUD = the black boxes overlaying the window):
> http://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/fpdb/nfs/project/f/fp/fpdb/d/dd/Fpdb_Table_with_HUD.JPG
>
> I got valgrind attached 2 times, once with a profile with some
> additional modules like forecasts and the second one with a clean profile.

what hud where? basically this is related to (it seems) the list of transient
windows for a parent (dialogs etc.) and a hud could be a transient window - but
what i dont have here is what causes the _e_border_sub_borders_new() to perhaps
return stale border handles? that is built from the bd->transients list which
SHOUDL be maintained by the border code, on deletion etc. too - but seemingly
hasnt been in one or maybe more cases... those cases need finding. :)