On Thursday, 27 December 2012, at 08:34:19 (+1030),
Simon wrote:

> Sleep_Walker has been working on his own version that is listed below
> [1], we already maintain and actively test spec files for release [2]
> and development [3] on OBS. Maybe you can get some more hints from there.

Those are exactly the spec files which are the mess I mentioned.  They
are geared toward SuSE conventions, I suspect, and are not applicable
to RHEL and rebuilds thereof.

The spec files in SVN would be the best starting point for targetting,
e.g., CentOS 6.

Michael

--
Michael Jennings (a.k.a. KainX)  http://www.kainx.org/  <m...@kainx.org>