Luis Felipe Strano Moraes <luis.str...@gmail.com> writes:

> Guys,
>
> just a warning, get your patches in because tomorrow we're going to be
> spinning a new stable release of the EFL. PLEASE take the time to do some
> testing of the stable branches and see if everything is OK.

I've just had automake upgraded to 1.13.1 here and efreet from the 1.7
branch fails to build because configure.ac calls AM_PROG_CC_STD, which
has been obsoleted -- automake recommends just calling AC_PROG_CC, which
is already done. terminology probably also suffers from the same
problem, but I haven't tested.

--
Intel Finland Oy
Registered Address: PL 281, 00181 Helsinki