Should i change default mode to do screen actions on fullscreen windows?
I think that check might come from the old days when the presentation
mode wasn't available. So in the end i could completly remove this
option and don't check for fullscreen windows - if the user unlocks too
fast, he will get a screen telling him to enable presentation mode...