On Sat, 12 Jan 2013 17:30:34 +0900 (KST) Jaeun Choi <jaeun_c...@naver.com> said:

> I removed some unnecessary lines from elm_index.c
>
> 1. in _index_box_auto_fill
> _index_box_clear(line 178) does nothing:
> if _index_box_clear is called, it means sd-&gt;level_active[level] is false
> (line 116). if sd-&gt;level_active[level] is false, _index_box_clear returns
> immediately (line 60).
> 2. in _on_mouse_down
> 3. in _on_mouse_in_access
> 4. in _autohide_disabled_set
> Signal emit is enough.
> Filling the box and displaying the box are separated jobs.
> I think it's logically consistent to fill the box only when
> 1) elm_index_level_go is called
> 2) theme is changed
>
> 5. in _level_go
> Always clear the box before fill the box.

tanks!

a few comments. :)

1. can you avoid whitespace changes in patches where possible - they just
clutter them. if you want to fix whitespace issues split them of in another
patch
2. can you also provide a backport to stable 1.7 branch? (look at evn branches
- we maintan a stable 1.7 branch for elementary in order to release bugfix
releases? since this is... a bug fix :)