Hello,
this patch looks cool and in SVN but I have some comments.
http://trac.enlightenment.org/e/changeset/82845

1. indentation.
The indentation between EFL c sources and EDC are different.
EDC uses 3 spcaes for indentation.
You don't need to change it. It's already ok.
I fixed indentations in your patch.

2.  NEWS and ChangeLog
This is a bug fix. Please provide NEWS and ChangeLog patches next time.
I did it for you this time.

3. Branches backport.
Please provide a backport for e/branches/elementary-1.7 next time.
I did it for you this time.

Thanks.

Daniel Juyung Seo (SeoZ)