On Wed, 16 Jan 2013 12:54:19 +0200 "Alex-P. Natsios"
<apnats...@gmail.com> wrote:

> stupid suggestions but can certainly happen if you forget to check
> them :)
>
> 1) what autofoo versions does Ubuntu 11.04 have? maybe its too old?
> 2) same goes for their GCC version

I was gonna rant and rave about not being too old, but then checked and
Ubuntu 11.04 HAS reached EOL (End Of Life) in October.  So yes, good
idea to upgrade Ubuntu in this case.

<rant>
Now, had it been Ubuntu 10.04, that's a whole other story, it's not
past it's EOL yet, so versions of autofoo and gcc on it are by
definition, not too old.  Coz the definition of "too old" should NOT
include popular distros that are still supported by their makers.
</rant>

> 3) is the directory you build from writable for your user?
>
> On Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 10:04 AM, Daniel Juyung Seo
> <seojuyu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hello, I want to build EFL on Ubuntu 11.04.
> > (Why...? It worked before and I want to just try it out.)
> >
> > But I got an error message.
> > I tried it with
> >    ./autogen.sh --disable-physics --disable-mount option.
> > And I got this error while autogenning.

> > I couldn't find why.
> > Anybody has any idea?
> >
> > Thanks in advance.
> >
> > Daniel Juyung Seo (SeoZ)

Perhaps you could post your configure log file somewhere and link us to
it?