Hi,

For e5 buildbot/whatever we will need different OS and architecture to
test. So if some volunteer are free to build some, we can gladly host
them.

Needed OS :

 - Windows XP x86
 - Windows XP x86_64
 - Windows Vista x86_64
 - Windows 7 x86_64
 - Windows 8 x86_64

 (maybe more declination are needed ?)

 - Mac OS X Snow Leopard
 - Mac OS X Lion
 - Mac OS X Mountain Lion

 - FreeBSD 8
 - FreeBSD 9

 - NetBSD 4.0 (still supported)
 - NetBSD 6.0 (still supported)
 - NetBSD 6.0

 - OpenBSD 5.2

 - ?? Other, and maybe more declination on previous list

Here are characteristics :

 - More the system is light, faster we can transfer it
 - dd if=/dev/zero of=/device at first
 - Make the image available as a disk gzip/xz format (as main content will
   be unused space defined with zeros previously)
 - Use virtIO for network, disk and console
 - kernel parameters:
    panic=5 clocksource=kvm-clock console=tty0 console=ttyS0,115200
 - 1 network interface with DHCP
 - syslog everything to host: log.e5 (I can send you a syslog-ng conf if
   necessery)
 - smtp relay: smtp.e5 (I can send you a exim config)
 - minimal install
 - watchdog (wdd prefered http://linux.exosec.net/watchdog/daemon/)
 - necessary packages
    - snmpd