NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :)

--
Tom.
-------- Original Message --------
Subject:        ecore: add Ecore_Coroutine.
Date:   Mon, 18 Feb 2013 13:38:33 GMT
From:   Cedric BAIL <ced...@efl.so>

ecore: add Ecore_Coroutine. That work clearly was possible thanks to
Leandro. If you want more information go to his blog :
http://tia.mat.br/posts/async_io_with_coroutines/ . The main difference
with his implementation is more portable and not thread safe. It does
not have a custom swapcontext (would make sense as we don't need to save
the sigcontext) so it will be less fast. If people are ready to
contribute asm patch for that purpose I will be happy to apply them. As
for portability this code should work on all architecture we already
support thanks to a nice hack with setjmp/longjmp borowed from
libcoroutine. We do use Fiber for Windows support, but as 1.8 is
completely borken in that regard, this is theorical work only. Thinks
left to do : - Eoify the API - Documentation - More tests - Add support
for coroutine in fd handler - Add coroutine support to ecore_thread api
- Write some example