Hello,

this Friday (22/02/2013) we will be moving both elementary and
enlightenment to Git.

The schedule is the same a last week:

09:00 UTC: Final warning mail. You should stop committing to
/trunk/{e,elementary} in SVN
10:00 UTC: Raster will lock the directories so nobody accidentally
commits there. When that is done we will update the Git repository for
and verify that everything is working.

??:00 UTC: Access will be restored to Git and I'll send an announcement
that the migration is done.

The new web frontend is here (phabricator is there as well, but requires
login):
https://git.enlightenment.org/core/elementary.git
https://git.enlightenment.org/core/enlightenment.git

Read-only git access:
git clone git://git.enlightenment.org/core/elementary.git
git clone git://git.enlightenment.org/core/enlightenment.git

Or for developers (not available at the moment):
git clone ssh://g...@git.enlightenment.org/core/elementary.git
git clone ssh://g...@git.enlightenment.org/core/enlightenment.git

Regards,
Daniel