On Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 12:41 PM, Tom Hacohen <t...@stosb.com> wrote:
> I don't understand the problem you are describing. Why would Antognolli
> pushing them cause any problems? I fixed some issues yesterday afternoon,
> so maybe the problem you are describing doesn't exist.

Ok, so devilhorns started some work (13 patches) and shared with
antognolli, who fixed some things on his original patches and also
added other two new commits to the set and pushed them. The only
commits we got on the ML were antognolli's, whle devilhorns' were
missed.

The range in the repository is
5526a29417d7fd57be69f079256e9511a5c41037..8be4940bb356838c28b72553c277762d581206c6.

> On Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 3:37 PM, Daniel Willmann
> <d.willm...@samsung.com>wrote:
>
>> On 20/02/13 15:20, Eduardo Lima (Etrunko) wrote:
>> > This case makes clear that we actually want to see the commits made
>> > from other person to appear on the mailing list. There were 13 from
>> > devilhorns that missed the ML because it was Antognolli who pushed
>> > them. Please fix the hook script.
>>
>> Ah, that was the problem. I was wondering if I missed the mails. Yeah,
>> definitely needs to be fixed. Thanks for the explanation.
>>

>> Daniel

> Tom.

Eduardo de Barros Lima ◤✠◢
ebl...@gmail.com