Hello.

On 22/02/13 09:00, Lionel Orry wrote:
> Hi Stefan,
>
> On Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 9:51 AM, Stefan Schmidt <s.schm...@samsung.com>
> wrote:
>> On 15/02/13 14:17, Lionel Orry wrote:

> <s.schm...@samsung.com>

> different
>>>>>>

>>> Short notice, I've updated the repo to use the fresh new git repos and
>>> switched to the unified efl library instead of the previous 1.7
>>> separated components. The config should mostly work, apart from small
>>> modifications still needed for doxygen generation. I'll work on that
>>> ASAP.
>>
>> Cool. Beber now also prepared some initial VM's for this. I'm off next
>> week for some snowboarding but I will have a look at this the week
> after.
>>
>> I already have quite some things working here as well so I need to see
>> how we can merge our stuff. I also need to prepare a git repo for the
>> configs then. Are you using the SCM syn configuration plugin or do you
>> manually commit your configs?
>
> I did not know about this plugin :) I do manually commit my configs
> currently, but when I have time I'll take a look at the plugin, sounds
> fun.

Haven't tried it myself yet but I was meaning to. It asks you for commit
log entries when changing the config. But also can disable this if it
annoys to much. Support git fine as it seems. So I would go with a git
repo for this so the config can be shared easily.

> Apart from that, doxygen generation for elementary works now, I merged
> this job with the build job since we need the executables to create
> the widgets screenshots.

Cool, I ignored doxygen for now. This is definitely something we need to
merge then. :)