On Mon, Apr 22, 2013 at 8:05 PM, Noorul Islam Kamal Malmiyoda
<noo...@noorul.com> wrote:
> I was using stable tar ball so far without any issues. I saw an e-mail
> announcing latest release 0.17.6. So I thought it will be ideal to pull
> from git and compile instead of downloading tar balls when a release
> happens.
>
> So, I installed enlightenment from git but it is not stable at all. I am
> getting random SEGFAULTS. Attached is the .xsession-errors file.

The xsession-errors is useless. It doesn't provide any useful
backtrace to see where the problem come from. '.e-crashdump' is the
file you want to send here. Also telling us when you did your checkout
and what is the git checkout you are using may also help to narrow it
down.

As an indication before late last week it was really unstable, but by
now it is much more usable. Still a few issue left here and there, but
it is globally working.
--
Cedric BAIL