Hello I am pleased to announce the first Enlightenment/EFL Korean
Seminar, "Enlightenment/EFL Korean Seminar 2013".

First, we will have two introductory seminars about Enlightenment and
the EFL open source community. After that we will have a Q&A session
with lots of hacking and fun. I encourage you to bring your laptops
and enjoy EFL, Enlightenment, Terminology and more.
Afterwards we will have dinner around the Gangnam area.

The seminars and Q&A, hacking sessions are free but dinner will still
need you to bring your wallet.

[What is Enlightenment?]
Enlightenment 0.17 (a.k.a E17) is the next generation of graphical
desktop shell from the Enlightenment project.
http://www.enlightenment.org/p.php?p=about/e17&l=en

[What is EFL?]
EFL(Enlightenment Foundation Libraries) is a set of libraries each
providing a great deal of functionality.
https://phab.enlightenment.org/w/efl_concept_overview/

[What is Terminology?]
Terminology is a new terminal emulator.
http://www.enlightenment.org/p.php?p=about/terminology&l=en

For those who want to join Enlightenment/EFL Korean Seminar 2013,
1. Korean: apply from OnoffMix website. http://onoffmix.com/event/14983
2. Foreigners: Please contact Daniel Juyuyung
Seo(seojuyu...@gmail.com) or reply to mailing list mail.

Please refer the following information for the details.

[Time]
May 11th (SAT), 2013
14:00 PM

[Place]
Samsung Electronics Building, Gangnam Station Gate #8, Gangnam, Seoul
Google Maps https://plus.google.com/106171260033430274691/about?hl=en
Naver Maps http://maps.naver.com/local/siteview.nhn?code=19473643

[Details]
Presentation (14:00 ~ 15:00)
    Introduction of EFL and Enlightenment (English)
        Presenters: Carsten Haitzler (Rasterman), Cedric
    EFL Open Source Community (Korean)
        Presenters: Daniel Juyung Seo (SeoZ) 서주영, Chuneon Park (Hermet) 박춘언
Free Talk / Practice (15:00 ~ 17:00)
    Use Enlightenment, EFL, Terminology Terminal Emulator
    Bring your laptops and have fun.
    Q&A
Dinner (17:00 ~)
    TBD.
    No such thing as a free lunch dinner.

[Apply]
For those who want to join Enlightenment/EFL Korean Seminar 2013,
please follow the below instruction.

1. Korean: apply from OnoffMix website. http://onoffmix.com/event/14983
2. Foreigners: Please contact Daniel Juyuyung
Seo(seojuyu...@gmail.com) or reply to mailing list mail.

Wikipage for this event :
https://phab.enlightenment.org/w/efl_korean_seminar_2013/
Onoffmix for Korean : http://onoffmix.com/event/14983