cJSON, at least, exposes no hashes, lists, or any of that; I don't know
what crazy parsers you kids have been using which do this, but they
shouldn't since JSON doesn't have any concept of such things.

This is all the code I have which uses an external JSON parser at present.
It serializes and deserializes JSON-RPC (based on latest draft spec) very
pedantically to/from Eina_Value, and all strings get stringshared.

http://git.enlightenment.org/devs/discomfitor/maelstrom.git/tree/src/lib/azy/azy_content_json.c