On Thu, 2 May 2013 11:21:44 +0900 Daniel Juyung Seo
<seojuyu...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Aggg maybe my edc.vim change triggered it!
>
> commit f2d550f986e5f66ab1a62bcee01614
> 894b9b6d8a
> Author: Daniel Juyung Seo <seojuy...@gmail.com>
>
>      edc.vim: updated more label and constants for multisense.
>
> On Thu, May 2, 2013 at 8:35 AM, Carsten Haitzler
> <ras...@rasterman.com> wrote:
> > On Wed, 01 May 2013 17:22:38 +0100 Tom Hacohen
> > <tom.haco...@samsung.com> said:

> >> Hm... ? I think JackDanielZ lost the race. He only has one commit
> >> in this range
> >> (run: "git log
> >> 2e699fbab9abb2ddaac85661af329b0f16bacf16..dee226221447fad70c8e847014f34789d207a549").
> >
> > but it touches a LOT of stuff... the eo_data_get change... no? oh
> > no it's not! hmmm... hmm well... then... dh made most of the
> > changes... other than cedric (0 commits in that range) he's my
> > other suspect. :)
> >
> >> I'm trying to bisect now. Really hard, as I don't even know how to
> >> trigger it. I think it's time related, but it might as well be
> >> something I did at that point in time.
> >
> > argh. heisenbug!

I'm getting this bug to, slowing down the opening of windows mostly.
Seems to be slower each time.  Also slow swapping desktops, which might
trigger the same "opening windows" slow code path?  Swapping away from
my 3D app is particularly slow.  Everything hangs while E sits and
thinks for a loooong time, no rendering, though input is being queued
up.  I'm not using Wayland, so unless those commits hit non Wayland
paths, that's not it.

It's also making the claws mail "windows open then go away" bug much
worse.  So much that I have had to turn off signing emails now, a
bajillion clicks wont get the signing window open.

I hope there's a clue in there somewhere for someone.