Hello,

I'm having a hard time with E from git. Here are some of the issues that
I don't have with 0.17.x:

1. Switching virtual desktop is buggy. Moving the mouse cursor to the
side of the screen doesn't always switch to the next virtual desktop.
Actually, it works *only* if there is a window border on the side of the
screen.

2. Sometimes, a window disappears. It's here, you can interact with it
via the mouse but you don't see anything.

3. I used to have a maximised borderless Firefox window, with my small
shelf above, at the bottom-right. It doesn't work anymore. Whether the
shelf is below and I don't see it, or it is above but then, I can't
interact with the Firefox window. It seems to be related to a known
focus problem.

4. Plug in an usb key doesn't do anything. No icon, no device name in
/media/. I'm using the udisks backend.

5. Sometimes, for no reason, the cursor show the "moving window"
animation, (actually, may be related to 2.)

6. Not a big deal, but I used to see a notification window when I
changed sound volume. It doesn't appear anymore.

7. physics module still crashes E horribly. I never succeeded to get this
thing working, even with E17. I wonder how you get it work.
ephysics_test which used to work before, now segfault. But it runs just
fine when launched from gdb. Err...

BTW, my graphic subsystem is not so weird: intel i915 with kernel 3.8.8,
mesa 9.1.2, xorg server 1.14.1, intel driver 2.21.6.

On the bright side, I don't see any problem yet with the EFL.
Terminology, elemines and eperiodique all seem to run just fine after a
rebuild.

That's all for today, but if you like, I'll bring more!

--
Jérôme Pinot
http://ngc891.blogdns.net/