No, I didn't, I just fixed the NEWS files and updated the configure.ac files.

Sorry for stopping work in the middle, but I'll send the tarballs for
testing after lunch (I wanted to test them by myself before sending
them out).

After sending them out, I'll make the release tags, announcements, and so.

On Mon, May 13, 2013 at 11:48 AM, Eduardo Lima (Etrunko)
<ebl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Looking at the recent commits i assume that you have rolled out the
> release right? Can we get something on the website?
>
> Thank you for this effort.
>
> On Fri, May 10, 2013 at 9:58 AM, Michael Blumenkrantz
> <michael.blumenkra...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> no, enlightenment-announce is only for announcements. -release is for
>> discussions of releases and related matters
>>
>> On Fri, May 10, 2013 at 1:54 PM, Rafael Antognolli
>> <antogno...@gmail.com>wrote:
>>
>>> Seriously? I thought it was only for release announcements...
>>>
>>> Anyway, sending it there too.

>>> --
>>> Rafael Antognolli

> Eduardo de Barros Lima ◤✠◢