On Tue, 21 May 2013 11:23:11 +0100 Michael Blumenkrantz
<michael.blumenkra...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, May 21, 2013 at 11:12 AM, David Seikel <onef...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > On Tue, 21 May 2013 08:21:02 +0100 Michael Blumenkrantz
> > <michael.blumenkra...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > Not to be confused with last year's Call For Beards, this is an
> > > open call for people to submit any outstanding bug reports for
> > > E18.
> >
> > No bugs in my beard.
> >
> > > Known issues:
> > >
> > > * Window shading doesn't "shade"
> > > * Keyboard movement of windows between desks/screens may be broken
> > > * Shaped windows
> >
> > WM windows open on the first desktop, no matter which desktop you
> > requested them from.  Actually, after a quick experiment, that's
> > happening to any EFL based window.  Always happens.
> >

> Always doesn't happen here.

100% reproducible for me.

> > Sloppy focus is a bit too sloppy, sometimes leaving the window the
> > mouse ends up being over unfocused after a desktop switch.  Have to
> > hover over some other window, or manually switch focus, to get it to
> > focus correctly.  It works most of the time.
> >

> Fixed this last week.

May not have happened since my last rebuild, I was not paying
attention.  So you might be right.

> > Claws-mail is still having trouble popping up it's temporary
> > windows. I've mentioned this several times.  It started happening
> > after some change was made to fix up some one elses problem with
> > claws-mail that I was not getting.  Can we have a
> > --if-its-not-broke-don't-fix-it compile flag for this please?  Does
> > not always happen, but sometimes it can happen dozens of times in a
> > row.  Can take a long clicking frenzy on the "Send" button to get
> > emails to toddle off to their destination.
> >

> I use claws and it works fine, all windows popping as expected in
> both sw and hw.

Yes, I realise that for some people the workaround works around an
actual problem, but for me the workaround has no actual problem to
actually work around, and it causes one instead.  This is why I ask for
an option, instead of asking for a revert.  It definitely happened for
the email I sent complaining about it, took two clicks of the Send
button that time.