Hello,

I tried to compile efl and elementary with mingw (on windows and also
with cross compiling)

- There was a small problem with the mkstemp function in evil.
- If you want to compile without cryptography, I put the dependency in
the "if there is crypto then"
- elementary needs S_IRWXO and S_IRWXG to be defined in evil. It is in
1.7.7 but apparently not in git?

The attached patch fixes all these. I made this patch under windows
but if you want me to go through arcanist I may be able to do it
later.

I didn't test everything but some examples work (evas_font is not).
And "make examples" doesn't finish and ends with spank spank spank and
stringshare stuff. I might investigate this later.

Elementary compiles (with a few changes) but elementary_test is not
working, it might be the same problem as "make examples".

Anyway, I wanted to ask if you had thought about using angle for
windows? ( https://code.google.com/p/angleproject/ ) Qt is using it.

--
http://indefini.org