Stefan,

On Thu, Jun 13, 2013 at 1:49 PM, Stefan Schmidt <s.schm...@samsung.com> wrote:
> Hello Rafael.
>
> Where did you had problems with double free after this patch? I still think
> this is a valid fix and should be in. I build the examples and nothing
> failed there. Any specific test case you had that showed this?

Sorry, it was too long ago so I can't remember exactly what the
problem was. But it was nothing in particular, just one of the test
cases which was getting a segmentation fault. If you can build the
examples, there was another problem that is now fixed and your patch
might be probably correct. Feel free to restore it.

Att.
--
Rafael Fonseca