On Tue, 11 Jun 2013 10:55:23 +0100 Michael Blumenkrantz
<michael.blumenkra...@gmail.com> said:

> The old thread was too long for me to see if I fixed everything, so post

ibar bug:

in your new "lets pretend to be like osx dock" feature.. you add icons of
running apps/windows not launched by ibar on the right (past a separator).
unfortunately these act as launchers not app/window selectors. these launch new
instances of that same app. this is rather unexpected behavior. if you're going
to copy the osx dock.. then mimic it by using it as a task/window switcher.
note - you may need to make this apply always it extra right-side icons always,
but for the fixed launcher set i suspect u will need to be able to mark icons
as switch OR as launch. people used to their terminal icon launching a new
term will be mightily upset to find it cant launch anymore and only switch to 1
terminal window... :)