2013/8/19 Carsten Haitzler <ras...@rasterman.com>

> On Mon, 19 Aug 2013 03:09:08 +0100 Michael Blumenkrantz
> <michael.blumenkra...@gmail.com> said:
>

> http://www.blogcdn.com/www.mandatory.com/media/2013/05/i.chzbgr-1368026628.gif
>
> 1. stacking seems to frequently go wrong on a regular basis. the problem is
> figuring out a trigger. what i HAVE noticed is that if you restart e often
> and/or have 2 screens it happens a fair bit.
> 2. pointer/sloppy focus VERY often gets focus in the wrong window. pointer
> is
> over window X (after moving pointer across the screen), but focus on on
> window
> Y. an idea here is maybe to just add a "fixup poll" timer than ticks off
> some
> small time after any mouse enter, leave, or motion event and then do a
> poll of
> the mouse to see where it is and the "fix up" the focus. slight problem is
> this
> contradicts the focus switching like alt-tab if pointer warp is off.
> 3. is the upgrade path for config from 0.17 to 0.18 done? in e_config.c -
> handle removable of comp module, replacement by conf_comp. fix up comp
> settings
> changes now that are in core, deal with any randr changes too etc. etc. ?
> 4. meow

I also get 1 and 2 (and 4) randomly, dunno how to reproduce but I got those
bugs frequently.

A more evident bug, instead, is that I can't move decently gadgets on the
shelf.
The shelf is the default one, "right-click on the shelf" -> "start move
gadget" and try
to drag a gadget. Result: the gadget can only be moved on the right and it
goes much faster
than the mouse, making it quite impossible to position well.