At Wed, 21 Aug 2013 12:03:19 -0400 Robert Heller <hel...@deepsoft.com> wrote:

> At Wed, 21 Aug 2013 08:53:15 +0900 Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman)
> <ras...@rasterman.com> wrote:
>

> > On Tue, 20 Aug 2013 13:37:52 -0400 Robert Heller <hel...@deepsoft.com> said:
> >
> > edje_cc can't work - that's your problem. buffer engine creation failed.
> > missing buffer engine module?

OK, I found the problem -- the *!@#$%^&** Debian package building software is
somewhat borked!  Unlike the RedHat Package Manager (RPM)'s rpmbuild, it *does
not complain* when there are unpackaged files!  I'm of half a mind to file a
*bug report*!  Once I updated the *.dirs and *.install files (under the evas
build tree) and rebuilt evas and re-installed it, emotion built.

--
Robert Heller             -- 978-544-6933 / hel...@deepsoft.com