Dear all,

Hello. This is Jaehyun Cho.
I am writing this email to ask about the widget theme policy.
As you know, when the elm_widget_theme is called, the theme is applied for all
the children objects and then the parent object's theme is applied later.
(This means that the theme can be applied for the children even if the parent
fails to apply the theme.)

I would like to change the order for applying a theme.
In other words, I would like to apply the theme for the parent first and then
apply the theme for the children if the parent succeeds to apply the theme.
(In this case, if the parent fails to apply the theme, then the children cannot
apply the theme either.)
Is it possible to change the current widget theme policy to my suggestion?

Thank you.
Jaehyun Cho.