Since I've been contacted by a number of people recently who are wanting to
do work on E19, here's some general rules that I'd like people to follow to
avoid conflicts:

* Do NOT merge commits into my branch. Ever. If you have some patches that
you'd like merged, send me a mail about it. All other branches should be
rebased to my branch, which will eventually be merged to master after the
E18 release.

* Use correct prefixing in commit messages. This IS different from efl
prefixing! In E19, we will be doing away with all news/changelog idiocy;
the new system is based on the first word in a commit message and works
like this:
- "feature" - use this when adding a new feature
- "bugfix" - use this when you are fixing a bug

I may add other prefixes to this in time, but for now this is how it works.
Patches not conforming to this system will not be merged, and no other form
of prefixing is necessary.

* I WILL be squashing and rewriting commits as much as possible in order to
keep the overall patchset small; it's already approaching 50 patches, and I
don't want this to be a commit tsunami. If you fix a bug in an existing E19
commit, do NOT prefix the commit with "bugfix". Instead, use "squash
<commit hash>". I will merge this with the specified commit and add your
attribution/signoffs to that commit.

I realize that this is a hassle, but the E18 release cycle is turning out
to be about twice as long as I expected, which has caused the E19 branch to
grow much larger than I imagined.

Thanks for your cooperation.