Hello.

This should give everyone an overview over what has happened in the last
week regarding our continuous integration builds, unit tests and
coverage as well as all static analyser runs and things like
address-sanitizer.

The numbers in parentheses reflect the values from last week to give you
a trend.

CI:
o Added terminology builds for every SCM change as well as after every
elm build.
o Overall build statistic: 3.5% (5.94%) failed and 96.5% (94.06%)
succeeded.
https://build.enlightenment.org/

clang scan-build:
o EFL scan-build reports 503 (504) issues.
https://build.enlightenment.org/job/nightly_efl_clang_x86_64/lastSuccessfu
lBuild/artifact/scan-build/build/

Exactness:
o The edje exactness builds are working now. Elm exactness still failing.
o Problems with icons and paths (file selector widget)
o Still waiting for the first successful run on jenkins

Unit tests:
o 271 (271) unit tests for efl and none failing

Coverage:
o EFL total coverage is at 25.7% (25.7%) lines and 28.5% (28.5%) functions
https://build.enlightenment.org/view/Test%20Coverage/

Coverity:
o Added terminology on the request of Boris Faure
o EFL: Outstanding defects 452 (452) with a density of 0.85 (0.85). 5
defects fixed since last build and 5 added.
o Elm: Outstanding defects 21 (30) with a density of 0.10 (0.14). 5
defects fixed since last build and 1 added.
o E: Outstanding defects 199 (199) with a density of 0.71 (0.73). 0
defects fixed since last build and 0 added.
o Terminology: Outstanding defects 23 (22) with a density of 0.37
(0.35). 0 defects fixed since last build and 1 added.

If anybody wants to see something added here let me know and be my guest.

regards
Stefan Schmidt