Also,

The C++ binding is not just the generated headers, there is going to
be a EINA-specific C++ API and more classes that will help with MVC
and other helpful abstractions that aren't attainable with generated
code. The generated C++, though, gives a type-safe layer and makes
evolution easier and safer as EFL evolves.

--
Felipe Magno de Almeida