On Sun, Oct 13, 2013 at 6:52 AM, Thomas Sachau <to...@gentoo.org> wrote:
> Thomas Sachau schrieb:
>> Eduardo Lima (Etrunko) schrieb:
>>> Fresh new Enlightenment and Elementary. Also, not so new Ecore which
>>> was not sent to the ML.
>>
>> The black screen with old config still exists.
>
> Also attached a "bt full" from a segfault with the pre-release of e17
>

> --
>
> Thomas Sachau
> Gentoo Linux Developer

I have uploaded new versions for all packages (missed the track of
packages a while ago). As suggested by raster, bumped the config
version of the Randr config file in Enlightement, which should fix the
blank screen issue. I have also started a wiki page for this release
(https://phab.enlightenment.org/phriction/edit/?slug=minor_releases/efl_1_7_9_e_0_17_5/)

There are some known bugs but no one is currently taking care of them.
As we are approaching a new major release (EFL 1.8/E18) I am inclined
to release as is and push the fixes for the next version.

Let me know about the blank screen issue, if it doesn't fix the
problem, I will try to bump the epoch in config in an attempt to wipe
the whole configuration for xrandr.

Regards, Etrunko

--
Eduardo de Barros Lima ◤✠◢