On Sat, 2 Nov 2013 17:46:17 +0100 Davide Andreoli <d...@gurumeditation.it> said:

this is really neat! really really neat! as gustavo said - icons probably need
some work (ie needs theme work so it integrates and is changeable by the
theme). can it extract/get package specific icons per package? (the icons next
to the package name). i might go for shorter labels in the buttons too... like
"Refresh" and "Manage" :) maybe even make the refresh button a little recycle
icon like used in efm for refresh and stick it up the top-right or something
next to the title.

but that's just fussing about surface details - the fact that there is working
meat under that is really cool. very nice man!