Chris I am not here to start any war I am just asking if there is any
particular distro one should focus on.

It would be nice to try another distro for a change instead of my usual
kubuntu.

I guess I will setup a vm with arch and try compiling E from version control
and hopefully start contributing to connman and improving that :)