On Tue, 21 May 2013 20:38:46 +1000 David Seikel <onef...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> On Tue, 21 May 2013 11:23:11 +0100 Michael Blumenkrantz
> <michael.blumenkra...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Tue, May 21, 2013 at 11:12 AM, David Seikel <onef...@gmail.com>
> > wrote:

> > > No bugs in my beard.
> > >
> > > WM windows open on the first desktop, no matter which desktop you
> > > requested them from.  Actually, after a quick experiment, that's
> > > happening to any EFL based window.  Always happens.
> > >

> > Always doesn't happen here.
>
> 100% reproducible for me.

Today I cleared out my EFL install directory, and the .e configs, and
installed everything from scratch from GIT.  Then started to set up
stuff the way I usually like it, testing for this bug.  In the "Virtual
Desktops Settings" config dialog there's an option in the Desktops tab
called "Use desktop window profile".  I have no idea what it is
supposed to do, but it turns this bug on and off quite reliably.