I've had a few people who have been testing this for the past several months
with great success, so it's likely that I'll be merging E19 soon.

If you're feeling brave and want to try it before that, here's what you need to
know:

* It requires the elm19 branch from my devspace
** This theme is not compatible with E18-release
* It DOES break your config and prevent you from going back to E18
** It does not erase your config
*** I promise.
* While it's in a branch, its history is NOT linear. This means if you want to
pull any updates from it, your best course of action is to delete your local
branch and create it again from scratch (git checkout master && git branch -D
$local_e19 && git fetch && git checkout -b $local_e19
origin/devs/discomfitor/e19)

Bonus: https://git.enlightenment.org/devs/discomfitor/desksanity.git/

If you find any bugs, let me know. Odds are you'll know if it's a bug because
it'll prevent you from using your machine and you'll have to kill it with fire
and snacks.