I hate comments like that, they are wrong at their core.
I'm well aware, this takes a lot of effort to fix it, like many other
bugs/issues we have. It doesn't mean just one guy (the one who raised
the concern) should do all the work on his own, or even coordinate the
efforts. Furthermore, even if I was willing, and was intending on doing
that, the nature of the change would require this email. Deciding we
officially maintain two themes is a big thing.

I've raised the flag, if people agree/want to do it, we'll figure things
out.

Anyway, it shouldn't be *too* much work, as it'll just be generating two
themes from the same edc and having macros for colours, and two sets of
images.

--
Tom.