On Fri, Dec 13, 2013 at 02:40:07PM +0000, Chris Michael wrote:
> Anyone actually able to get this to build ??
>
> CMake Error at
> /usr/share/cmake/Modules/FindPackageHandleStandardArgs.cmake:97 (message):
>    Could NOT find Freetype (missing: FREETYPE_INCLUDE_DIRS) (Required is at
>    least version "2.4.2")
>
> Yet my freetype version is:   media-libs/freetype-2.5.1:2
>
> pkg-config --modversion freetype2
> 17.0.11

You need to fix your cmake, see patch included in:
http://lists.openembedded.org/pipermail/openembedded-core/2014-January/088218.html

Is someone working on migrating "eve" from svn to git?

svnr84579 seems to build fine with it, I need to test it in runtime
later.

Martin 'JaMa' Jansa     jabber: martin.ja...@gmail.com