Hi.

Many times i had to restart e and well i thought that if there was an
ability to switch users not just log out, then maybe those processes
could be restored back.
on my view this can be easily done with e-analog of dtach or something
else that usually puts terminal apps into background.
i'm not really sure on how to do that with some desktop managers or
systemd - that's something that i don't understand much, as a user i
just want to kinda suspend my session and run another new user session
and switch between em - that's a usual option everyone knows where.
and in case of errors well such function just could restore whole-e.

--
Symbiants
oe ai