Ok. If there is no "timing" issue of the first draw, then my concerns
are unwarranted. Fair enough. Just trying to be sure you have considered
All possible options & consequences ;)

Guess I am just fishing for some reassurance that this is not going to
affect any initial "showing" of the app... Ignoring a "first draw" could
(potentially) be a disaster....

If you say it does not, then (for now) I'll take you're word for it ;)
(no offence intended in any way...just wanting the future to be bright)

dh

On 30/01/14 18:02, Michael Blumenkrantz wrote:
> Given that this does not affect the timing of the draw, I'm not sure
> how you are arriving at this worry.
>
> On Thu, 30 Jan 2014 17:54:24 +0000 Chris Michael
> <devilho...@comcast.net> wrote:
>
>> Nice one....just worry that this will affect the First draw...
>>
>> If I am wrong, happy to admit that ;)
>>
>> Keeping the region is good ... but let's not lose the initial draw
>> (if it can be helped). Region 1 is sort of "initial show" ;)
>>

>> dh
>>

>> On 30/01/14 17:12, Mike Blumenkrantz wrote:
>>> discomfitor pushed a commit to branch master.
>>>
>>> http://git.enlightenment.org/core/enlightenment.git/commit/?id=752c22048274def4f1f40a2f2d5b1bdb3e64d94b

commit 752c22048274def4f1f40a2f2d5b1bdb3e64d94b