Hi Savio,

Thank you for your update.

However (because there must always be a "however" in a mail), I have
some issues:
- Building:
     - cmake fails on "get_filename_component unknown component
DIRECTORY". I need to change to "set(EOLIAN_LIBDIR /opt/e17/lib)" to
make it work.
     - Building colourable fails on "/bin/sh: 1: Syntax error: Bad fd
number". I need to make VERBOSE=1 and then execute the line to make it
work well. Is there another option?
     - The build takes a lot of time imo. Is there a good reason why?
/[ 16%] [ 50%] [ 50%] [ 66%] Building CXX object
src/lib/CMakeFiles/ecxx-generator.dir/eo_class_detail_generator.cc.o//
//Building CXX object
src/lib/CMakeFiles/ecxx-generator.dir/eo_class_generator.cc.o//
//Building CXX object
src/lib/CMakeFiles/ecxx-generator.dir/eo_class_event_generator.cc.o//
//Building CXX object
src/lib/CMakeFiles/ecxx-generator.dir/arguments_generator.cc.o//
//[ 83%] Building CXX object
src/lib/CMakeFiles/ecxx-generator.dir/eo_class_operations_generator.cc.o//
//[100%] Building CXX object
src/lib/CMakeFiles/ecxx-generator.dir/eo_version_generator.cc.o//
//Linking CXX static library libecxx-generator.a//
//[100%] Built target ecxx-generator//
//
//real    0m56.008s//
//user    2m30.616s//
//sys     0m6.168s//
/
- generated .hh file:
     - bad arguments names: why don't you use Eolian to retrieve the
parameter names?
     - in extension_inheritance, why for example colour_get is taking
int* instead of returning int?

Thank you for your support
JackDanielZ, alias Daniel the 3rd