Hey,

So following the previous discussion, I've decided to do it myself. It's
quite easy, and will be integrated into Jenkins once the Jenkins admins
will have more free time.

For the time being, I've generated reports for the efl (will do
elemenatry soon) manually. Here are the results:
http://www.enlightenment.org/~tasn/eflabi/1.8.0_to_1.9.0/compat_report.html
http://www.enlightenment.org/~tasn/eflabi/1.9.0_to_1.10.0/compat_report.html

By skimming the results, I found that we broke ABI in 1.9, deleting some
ecore_x atoms. This is really bad, but at least those were parts of our
api that people don't usually use.

The to 1.10 is actually to bdf00c28b74cc163fed5a29561de43be66efed41, i.e
current HEAD. We've made a lot of mess there. From what I've seen, we've
only broken ABI because of Eo, which is internal ABI anyway, and we knew
it was going to happen anyway because of the Eo2 change, so that's
mostly fine. Shouldn't affect users too much.

--
Tom.