> Hello,
>
> There is an open review https://phab.enlightenment.org/D562 that raise
> a good point. The current API is not correct and don't let Edje_Edit
> change edje value accurately (lost of precision). Changing the type of
> the parameter will be an ABI break, but the only application that
> should use this API should already be impacted by the problem or there
> is only one application that use it (and that's where the patch come
> from).
>
> I am very close to accept this patch in. If anyone does have any
> strong reason to say no to this, time to raise your voice.

Python bindings are using edje_edit, thus this patch are going to break the
bindings
in some way. I know that api is marked as unstable but we are using it for
editje.

I really dunno well how much this will break the bindings but it seems to
me quite
crazy to break now. I strongly suggest to just add new api with the correct
params,
like:
edje_edit_rel1(2)_offset_x(y)_int_set()
and deprecate the wrong one.

Edje_edit api is more like an internal api, so having one that is
not-so-clean seems
to me better that breaking stuff randomly.

btw, I'm really curious to understand when this problem was introduced, my
old
edje_editor was using the full edje_edit api and (I'm quite sure) that
error was
not possible at the time... :/