Hey,

Yesterday I created two new repositories under "misc":
editors/vim-configs
editors/jedit-configs

These repos are meant to hold configuration files for better handling
and support of efl specific files.

For example vim-configs contains vim highlighting files for eo, embryo
and edje files.

I'd love to create more repos for more editors (except for emacs of
course, as it sucks and should never be used ;P), but for that I need
willing contributors.

I'll happily create a repo for whatever editor we have at least one
commit for, so please let me know on this thread which editors you'd be
interested in.

I'll only create repos for editors with actual files already ready to be
committed, so please only propose editors if you have commits/files ready.

--
Tom.