Hello.

On Thu, 2014-07-31 at 03:04, Cedric BAIL wrote:
> cedric pushed a commit to branch master.
>
> http://git.enlightenment.org/core/efl.git/commit/?id=df06ec9cf3bd5e500974b0d77346bb1cd88b5cc8
>
> commit df06ec9cf3bd5e500974b0d77346bb1cd88b5cc8
> Author: Cedric BAIL <ced...@osg.samsung.com>
> Date:   Thu Jul 31 03:38:42 2014 +0200
>
>     autotools: po/Makevars is generated by configure, not Makefile.
>
>     If you did do a make clean, then you couldn't do a make afterward. Reason
>     was that po/Makevars is generated by configure and not Makefile. So it can
>     only be cleaned with make distclean and not make clean.

Congrats you just broke the generation of tarballs in efl again after
I spent a few days fixing up all the stuff nobody did care to look at
or even run make distcheck once in a while.

Run make distcheck and see what it tells you. If you want to have it
fixed in a different way do it but leaving make distcheck broken is no
option either.

We are already 3 days late with the alpha1 tarballs and I moved from
fixing crap in efl to fixing crap in elementary. Now that you broke
efl again we are set back again.

We might as well just drop alpha or beta tarballs all together.

Really not happy.

regards
Stefan Schmidt