On Thu, 14 Aug 2014 11:50:10 +0200 Stefan Schmidt <ste...@datenfreihafen.org>
said:

> Hello.
>
> I would like to get some input for the release announcement again.
>
> We will have the NEWS entries listed so all fixes and features that
> git tagged accordingly will show up there.
>
> I would like to get some more high level change descriptions for
> bigger items or important fixes. If you did something like this for
> 1.11 feel free to add something to
> https://phab.enlightenment.org/w/efl_and_elementary_1_11_release_announcement/
>
> Looking through the NEWS file entries I think getting some
> descriptions for changes in
>
> * Eolian
> * Edje Edit
> * ETC2/TGV

etc2 image decode support and etc2 texture format support. that'll do in the
list

> * Elua
> * Edje dpi feature (?)

also not worth a big mention - small yet nice thing to have.

> * DDS image file loader

jpeg is away until monday - so you'll not hear much on dds from him. but it's
not a big thing - so just mention "dds format image loader" and you'll be good.