Hey guys,

Cedric is in charge of recording and uploading dev day. For him to do
his job right he needs a camera and a microphone.

He's going to use his go pro for video, but he still needs a good
quality microphone in order to record the speakers. If no one has
anything, we'll probably buy a microphone, but we'd like to avoid that
if at all possible.

--
Tom.