AWESOME!

 Lets see if it behaves better, I'm facing some weird problems with
Opera and very similar problems with Chrome (sometimes, the "ALT
attributes" freezes the entire browser, it becomes blank (instead of
yellow + text) and then, froze everything, only way to go back to work
is by killing Opera/Chrome), this happens _only_ under Enlightenment,
lots of times / week.

 Ubuntu 14.10 package upgraded!

 https://launchpad.net/~martinx/+archive/ubuntu/enlightenment

 Lets see it things gets better now.